10 indlæg
C Fox startede en diskussion
details on sofa - Hi love this sofa! Looks v comfy. What fabric is this? Thanks
    Kommentar
C Fox startede en diskussion
Art ideas - I am looking for contemporary abstract art which is brightly coloured. Something like the painting in the pic...can anyone point me in the r... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
C Fox startede en diskussion
Help with curtains for charcoal grey living room! - We painted our small living room farrow and ball moles breath. I love it, the room feel cosy and warm which was the intention. We are now wo... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
C Fox startede en diskussion
Help with curtains for charcoal grey living room! - We painted our small living room farrow and ball moles breath. I love it, the room feel cosy and warm which was the intention. We are now wo... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    15 kommentarer
C Fox startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
C Fox startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
C Fox startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
C Fox startede en diskussion
Advice with a F&B grey! - Hi everyone, I think we have decided to paint our living room one of the F&B greys. I love them all and originally wanted to go bold wit... Læs mere
    Kommentar
C Fox startede en diskussion
help needed on F&B colour in sitting room! inchyra blue or molesbreath - I am trying to decide on a paint colour for our small sitting room which is south facing but does not get a lot of natural light. I would lo... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
C Fox startede en diskussion
Paint Colour to complement inchyra blue? - I love this new F&B blue. Can you tell me what colour you used on the woodwork and doors to contrast with the blue? Many thanks
    1 kommentar