11 indlæg
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
Unfinished wood storage - I found a good deal on unfinished white oak flooring (3/4" 5"). Only issue is I have to take delivery of it a couple weeks before... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
Precast window header sizing? - I am putting precast window lintels over a few windows in my house. We are using a queen brick 3.0"x2.75"x7.625". The mason... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
Marvin Window questions - I have pretty set on Marvin wood ultrex windows for our new build but I have a question. We have a small window in a shower area (small win... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
New build design help? - I am looking for some design help on our kitchen. We haven't met with a kitchen designer yet. What we have drawn is just what our architect ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
What would you do for a roof on this house? - My mom needs a new roof. She is open to changing the gutters, shutters, porch and deck colors. What are your thoughts? Really all that needs... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
What would you do for a roof on this house? - My mom needs a new roof. She is open to changing the gutters, shutters, porch and deck colors. What are your thoughts? Really all that ne... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
Floor plan help - Please look at these plans and let me know your thoughts. My wife and I certainly have our concerns but I would like feedback from the grea... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    17 kommentarer
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
Designing around speakers - I am into music and nice speakers. However speakers maybe hard to decorate FYI they are satin white.
    3 kommentarer
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
General layout help - I am looking for help laying out our kitchen/pantry/laundry. I am not sure there is enough room so I figured I would hand it to the experts... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
ccpark0 startede en diskussion
What kind of construction is this porch ceiling? - I like the looks of this porch detail (except maybe the conduit for the light fixture). How would this be in terms of wind resistance durab... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...