35 indlæg
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Floor Material - Are the floors stained concrete? Love this project!
    Kommentar
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Staircase runner - Can you tell me where you purchased the staircase runner? Thank you!
    Kommentar
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Backsplash Tile - I am also interested in the source for the backsplash also. Thanks!
    Kommentar
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Wall architectural piece - Any chance that you know the source of the wood architectural piece on the left wall? Thank you- love the house!
    Kommentar
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Source of unusual planter - Love the planter. Could you please share the source?
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Unusual box - Any history available on the black floral box? What an unusual piece that adds a pop of black to a beautiful room!
    Kommentar
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Paint color - Can you also tell the paint used on walls and window trim? It really connects with the natural view!
    Kommentar
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Side table - I absolutely love this space! Can you please tell me where I can find the galvanized side table. I am assuming it is a reproduction not an a... Læs mere
    Kommentar
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Size ot narrow window pairing, if you might have that info, please? - I am referring to the corner windows. Thank you! Very inspiring for my farmhouse addition!
    1 kommentar
cdamrow startede en diskussion
Plaid chair source? - Would there be a chance that info on sourcing the plaid chairs might still be available? Thanks so much! This room is beautiful!
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...