4 indlæg
cdgalo startede en diskussion
Leave Honey Maple or paint - all or just island - Several years ago I asked for help in bringing light into my north facing kitchen. Except for the person who told me to cut down my 30 feet... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    48 kommentarer
cdgalo startede en diskussion
How to divide kitchen and family room - Thinking of removing a floor to ceiling that separates my kitchen and family room. We added the top open shelf so we could paint the rooms ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
cdgalo startede en diskussion
90's kitchen update - Keeping cabinets, but replacing taupe granite counters and full backsplash with colonial white. Also, getting all new appliances in stainle... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
cdgalo startede en diskussion
Updating a 23 yr old kitchen - I love the layout of my kitchen and my honey maple cabinets are in great shape. I am not painting them!!! The kitchen is very dark since it... Læs mere
    36 kommentarer