25 indlæg
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
Any regrets using chrome? - I am choosing kitchen pulls next week for my new white shaker kitchen with Cambria Weybourne counters and black slate floors. In my last rem... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
BM Boothbay Gray for kitchen walls? Is this a thing? - I have seen this color used a lot in doors and cabinetry but not a lot on kitchen walls. I recently installed black slate tile and white cab... Læs mere
    32 kommentarer
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
Countertop Help Needed..safe & classic or bold & striking?! *pictures* - I am really struggling with counter top decisions. Cabinets are white shaker and floor is black slate. I had originally chosen Cambria Weyb... Læs mere
    29 kommentarer
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
Cambria Weybourne countertops..anyone? - Although this seems to be one of Cambria's bestsellers I am having trouble finding photos of this quartz on the internet in a kitchen applic... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
Dove gray leather sofa and black rattan chairs..can they live happily? - I have a modern beach house...may have gone a bit too far. Trying to add texture and shape back into the living room space which feels a lit... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
Caeserstone Alpine Mist..paint help..help! - I have Alpine Mist installed in my beach house laundry room..am having a hard time picking a paint for the walls. Every color I've tried mak... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
Help! Need to find a HUGE outdoor light fixture... - I am in need of a giant outdoor pendant/chandelier maybe lantern style for a 2 storey covered entryway. Hoping to find one at least 48"... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
Jumbo Exterior Pendant? Help! - I have a 2 storey exterior portico on my modern-ish beach house. I am having difficulty finding a company that makes very large exterior pen... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
cdnmiss startede en diskussion
White cabinets/vanities for whole house? - (Repost) I am currently remodeling a beach house with seven (!!) bathrooms/powder rooms. I have been perusing the net forever for design ide... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...