10 indlæg
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
patio and coping - Are you able to share what materials are used for the pool coping and patio?
    1 kommentar
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
love this! source please - where is the rug and captain chairs from?
    1 kommentar
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
where is the glider from? - Where can I find a glider like that?
    1 kommentar
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
Pendants above island - Where are they from, they look great!
    Kommentar
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
Cabinet style and hardware - What manufacturer and name are they? It looks so sleek, love it.
    Kommentar
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
I love this! - Can you please share where the light is from and the countertop material? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
Tile name - Can you please tell me the name of this tile and the size? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
Nice layout - What style cabinet(s) and colour(s) are they?
    1 kommentar
Cee Dubbz startede en diskussion
Please help with my small living/dining room - I live in a semi-detached home and have a condo-sized living/dining room. I recently decided to remove the TV and create a "lounge" just of... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    32 kommentarer