12 indlæg
celieo startede en diskussion
Change wood deck color? Trying to sell, maybe a dark brown color? - Wood decks on side to pool area, and on back with white railings are taupe/greay, should I stain them a dark brown or milk chocolate brown (... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
celieo startede en diskussion
House exterior color- Paint anything to match roof? - Should I paint the garage or anything else gray to match roof?
    10 kommentarer
celieo startede en diskussion
What color should I paint roof? - Yellow house with white roof, gets dirty quickly and needs frequent cleaning, thinking dark gray would hide the dirt for less frequent clean... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
celieo startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
celieo startede en diskussion
Master bath update. Will floors, counter, & cabinet be compatible? - The cabinet color is on the peice of laminate at top. (but they're thermofoil?)
    2 kommentarer
celieo startede en diskussion
Help choose tile and counter for bathroom please! - Master bath reno to sell house , new choices!
    13 kommentarer
celieo startede en diskussion
Bathroom renovation - Trying to sell house, which of the three do you choose? A. Beige Diana Royal Marble beige floor with Cararra counter and white/ beige/ cream... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
celieo startede en diskussion
bathroom floor - Can I have polished marble floor tile in my bathroom?
    1 kommentar
celieo startede en diskussion
Library remodel? Pull out shelves? Paint what color? - Am selling a 3 bedroom house. Thought maybe I could remove these shelves (are they outdated?) and make a closet(out of one side of shelves?)... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
celieo startede en diskussion
What color to paint bedroom to sell house? Adjoining room beige (pic) - Should I paint the bedroom a different color to sell house? Sitting room beige (see pic) Should I paint the wall of shutters (closet doors)?... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...