209 indlæg
chas045 startede en diskussion
Freeze Dryer at Local Auction - Anyone interested in a possible super deal on a Harvest Right Freeze Dryer? In 2019, agmas posted This question about them. There is an onl... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
chas045 startede en diskussion
Lost Firefox Homepage - I lost my homepage and somehow frefox started using a specific (not dangerous or persistant) site I use as its new homepage. I use Firefox a... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
chas045 startede en diskussion
Diagnose Vintage B&D Electric Trimmer - Since loger mentioned repairing an old hedge trimmer, do any of you have some info that might help me diagnose and repair a vintage 1820 Bla... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
chas045 startede en diskussion
Electric Hedge Trimmer Repair - Since Loger just mentioned hedge trimmer repair, I need advice on diagnosing/repairing an old vintage Black & Decker 1820 electric trimm... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
chas045 startede en diskussion
Houzz Signin doesn't store - I have had a Houzz account since it started. I do recall that once or twice when restarting my Firefox browser that my Houzz account wouldn'... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
chas045 startede en diskussion
Whirlpool Washer Repair Question - Dadoes & others: I need repair advice about my ~2000 Whirlpool top load, agitator, Direct Drive Motor clothes washer. One year ago, the ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
chas045 startede en diskussion
Whirlpool Direct Drive Washer Motor Diagnosis Help. - Dadoes et. al., I have an ~2000 Whirlpool direct drive motor Top load clothes washer made for COSTCO so I don't know if model SAWS800HQ0 hel... Læs mere
    Kommentar
chas045 startede en diskussion
Update Win7 to Win10 - I have an old desktop computer running Win7 pro. My understanding is that Win7 won't be supported in 2020. This machine is an I5 3.2 GHz 64 ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
chas045 startede en diskussion
Canon mp980 Printer Connection? - I have a second hand Canon Pixma MP980 printer (probably originally sold in 2009 ish) connected to my adjacent Win7 desktop computer. It wor... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
chas045 startede en diskussion
Server Overload & Internet Speed - In the last week, my devices have been randomly disconnecting from internet or wifi and today almost all websites have become unavailable. I... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...