55 indlæg
chases27 startede en diskussion
ceiling height - Love that you make the room feel so expansive. What is the height ? What type of molding did you use? And is it attached to the ceiling?
    Kommentar
chases27 startede en diskussion
Ceiling height and molding - I have a primary that is 16 X 18 with a ceiling height of 7 feet. I'm looking for ideas as to how to make it feel larger and more spacious. ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
chases27 startede en diskussion
Ceiling height / molding - I have a primary room 16 X 18 with a ceiling height of 7'- would like ideas as to how to make it feel larger. Thank you, love every project... Læs mere
    Kommentar
chases27 startede en diskussion
Area around kitchen windows - Thoughts on filling in the area from the top of backsplash to the bottom of crown molding that surrounds the window above a kitchen sink??
    1 kommentar
chases27 startede en diskussion
Area around window above the sink - Hello and Thank you in advance for your time. Did you paint or add marble in the area between the crown molding and the top of backsplash??
    2 kommentarer
chases27 startede en diskussion
Island dimensions - Hello and thank you in advance for your time. What are the dimensions of your island and light fixtures hanging above it??
    1 kommentar
chases27 startede en diskussion
Professional Pendant Opinion - Message Hello and thank you in advance for your time, I'm currently remodeling my kitchen 258" X 240" with an additional section for refr/fr... Læs mere
    Kommentar
chases27 startede en diskussion
Sizing Pendant lighting - Hello and thank you in advance for your time, I'm currently remodeling my kitchen 258" X 240" with an additional section for refr/freezer of... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
chases27 startede en diskussion
Pendant lighting and your professional opinions - MessageHello and thank you in advance for your time, I'm currently remodeling my kitchen 258" X 240" with an additional section fo... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
chases27 startede en diskussion
Pendant lighting and your Professional opinion - Message Hello and thank you in advance for your time, I'm currently remodeling my kitchen 258" X 240" with an additional section for refr/fr... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...