6 indlæg
chatillon2 startede en diskussion
Tile pattern? - I love the floor tile. What is it called? Where can I find it?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
chatillon2 startede en diskussion
Where is the refrigerator? - Is it behind the tall walnut doors on the side?
    1 kommentar
chatillon2 startede en diskussion
Where is the refrigerator? - I don't see a refrigerator. Is it a mini, under the countertop?
    1 kommentar
chatillon2 startede en diskussion
How does one sleep in this bed with the table over it? - How does one sleep in this bed with the table over it? The 4 postered bed makes it appear the table can only move up and down the length of... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
chatillon2 startede en diskussion
What type of stone was used for the flooring, & was grout used? - I love the stone floor! It looks like no grout was used. What kind of stone is this please, & was grout used to set it?
    1 kommentar
chatillon2 startede en diskussion
Please be so kind as to tell me the brand and model of these doors. - Are these the "Fluence" doors? Did you mount them directly on the tub lip? It looks perfect, and I would love to copy your idea. Many tha... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer