7 indlæg
chebbeler startede en diskussion
Perfect porch! What is the flooring? Thank you! - I’m adding on a 3 season porch and looking for flooring. This tile is so nice.
3 synes godt om    Kommentar
chebbeler startede en diskussion
beautiful room. What is the flooring? It’s lovely. - I’m adding a season porch and looking for a porcelain tile that looks like a natural bluestone. Recommendation s appreciated!
    Kommentar
chebbeler startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
chebbeler startede en diskussion
Do you make saddle stools in the same colors? - I am looking for counter height saddle stools (approx 26") for my kitchen island. I would like the colors in this cabinet incorporated in... Læs mere
    Kommentar
chebbeler startede en diskussion
What is the size of the overhang on the island? - I am renovating an old country house and adding an island to the kitchen. Can you tell me he overhang on the island?
    3 kommentarer
chebbeler startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
chebbeler startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar