11 indlæg
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
Love the bed - Can I ask where I can purchase this bed?
5 synes godt om    Kommentar
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
painting finish? - Can i ask what finish of paintings u used for the walls? Like, Matte? Eggshell?
    2 kommentarer
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
Sheen of paintings? - Can I ask what kind of sheen u used for the wall paintings? Flat or eggshell?
    Kommentar
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
Can I ask what are the colors for the walls and ceilings? - Can I ask what are the colors for the walls and ceilings?
    1 kommentar
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
Love the bedroom!! - Is the bed and cabinets customized? Do you know where I can get them? Thanks!
    5 kommentarer
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
Can I have the wall color please? - Can I have the wall color please? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
What is the wall color, please? - What is the wall color, please? Thank you!
    2 kommentarer
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
Dining tables and chair? - Love the dining table and chairs! Can I ask where I can buy them? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
What's the color of the walls??? Thank you so much! I love it! - What's the color of the walls??? Thank you so much! I love it!
8 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Rui Wu startede en diskussion
What's the color for the cabinets? - What's the color for the cabinets?
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...