21 indlæg
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
shade color - what color is the shade? thank you
    Kommentar
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
comment not a question - LOVE the lack of window treatments
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
power soure - is this a plug in or need hard wired? thank you
    1 kommentar
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
Can this be ordered UNSTRETCHED?? - Hello! I m interested in ordering this again but I DO NOT want it stretched. IS IT POSSIBLE?
    2 kommentarer
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
Interested in the GRAY - What are the colors in the GRAY rug? THANK YOU!
    Kommentar
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
What size candles can be used? - what size candle do these accommodate?
    Kommentar
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
What size candles can be used? - I bought this set of candle holders but I do not know the size they accommodate. Can you specify?
    4 kommentarer
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
Candle holder dimensions - What are the dimensions for each candle sticks??
    1 kommentar
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
is this price for ONE PANEL? - price for just one panel or for a pair? thx!
    1 kommentar
MJ CHOE startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...