18 indlæg
Cynthia startede en diskussion
grout - Love the contrast with the subway tiles! What color is your grout?
    1 kommentar
Cynthia startede en diskussion
Kitchen faucet - anyone familiar with La Torre? - I love the look of "commercial-style" faucets with exposed springs/coils and spent hours narrowing down my top choices for our com... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Cynthia startede en diskussion
Kitchen faucet - anyone familiar with La Torre? - I love the look of "commercial-style" faucets with exposed springs/coils and spent hours narrowing down my top choices for our com... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Cynthia startede en diskussion
Great flooring! - Can you tell me the manufacturer/style/name? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Cynthia startede en diskussion
Love your look! Faucet? - What is the manufacturer/model of your faucet? LOVE it! Thanks.
    1 kommentar
Cynthia startede en diskussion
Love the grout! - Great contrast with the tiles - what color is the grout? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Cynthia startede en diskussion
Does this come in chrome or stainless steel? - This is my ideal faucet but I need a different finish. Hoping you carry it.
    1 kommentar
Cynthia startede en diskussion
Grout? - What color is the grout? Love the contrast with the tiles!
    1 kommentar
Cynthia startede en diskussion
Where can I find these lights?! - Love these! Anyone know the manufacturer/model of the over the sink lights? Or something similar? Thanks!
    2 kommentarer
Cynthia startede en diskussion
Love the ceiling light fixtures. - What brand/model are they? Or something similar?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...