14 indlæg
CiCi startede en diskussion
I love all the personalization you did and your great use of space!! - Is that a smaller than standard tub? I am looking for a short but still narrow one - I may have to give up on having jets.
    1 kommentar
CiCi startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
CiCi startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
CiCi startede en diskussion
Can it bear much weight? - I am wondering if I can use this to hold a 1/2 in 48x48 square or 54"x 54" square piece of glass for a dining table. Is that possible? If ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
CiCi startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
CiCi startede en diskussion
In general on your site, how do I know the depth of the sinks? - Different items give different information, which is frustrating. I am looking for a deep bathroom sink because I will have to do my hand wa... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
CiCi startede en diskussion
I would like to use a square pc. of glass 54-60 inches. - I need whichever size would accommodate 2 chairs on each side. In addition, I would want to secure the driftwood base onto something and use... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
CiCi startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
CiCi startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
CiCi startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...