5 indlæg
Bella Tanner startede en diskussion
adding an extension to a kitchen island - I am moving to a new house with a central kitchen island which doesn’t have an “overhang” to allow some stools to be placed under it. I can’... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Bella Tanner startede en diskussion
Dark dark bedroom walls what colour carpet - So I'd like to paint my spare bedroom walls and ceiling a dark rich navy. Like farrow and ball drawing room blue and add blush and copper to... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Bella Tanner startede en diskussion
Stools - Where did the stools come from they are perfect for what I am looking for!
    Kommentar
Bella Tanner startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Bella Tanner startede en diskussion
Claw foot bath help! Tiling? - I'm having a loft conversion in a few weeks with bed and bathroom. In the bathroom we are having a large shower and a claw foot bath. My dil... Læs mere
    1 kommentar