8 indlæg
corneliav startede en diskussion
Lantern - Can I use this light on a sloped ceiling?
    Kommentar
corneliav startede en diskussion
Picture hangers - How did you hang the pictures? What is the item you hung them from?
    Kommentar
corneliav startede en diskussion
Light 2 - Can this light be installed on a vaulted ceiling?
    Kommentar
corneliav startede en diskussion
Light - Can this light be installed on a vaulted ceiling?
    Kommentar
corneliav startede en diskussion
Ground cover - What is the name of the purple plants?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
corneliav startede en diskussion
Front of the house - What are the names of the plants? I am looking for ideas for the front bed close to the house.
    Kommentar
corneliav startede en diskussion
Shrubs - What is the name of the lime green shrubs ?
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
corneliav startede en diskussion
What are the names of the palms? - I would like to know the names of the palms in the picture.
    Kommentar