5 indlæg
cotk8305 startede en diskussion
I would like to purchase the sofa/chaise pictured here. - I am furnishing a 1920's cottage in south Louisiana. The living room is fairly small, about 15' x 18'. This is the style I want to use for... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
cotk8305 startede en diskussion
PLEASe do not post items for sale without PRICES clearlly marked! Consider your customer's time as valuable! THank YOU!!!
    1 kommentar
cotk8305 startede en diskussion
What are the other colors this shower curtain comes in?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
cotk8305 startede en diskussion
Who is the artist that painted these large, lovely portraits? I would like to contact them. Does anyone know who it is or how I can contac... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
cotk8305 startede en diskussion
anyone know where this chandelier came from? Looks like an artisan piece to me. I love it!
    Kommentar