6 indlæg
Karla Betterton startede en diskussion
Sofa - Could you tell me where the sofa can be purchased?
    Kommentar
Karla Betterton startede en diskussion
Pottery barn sofas - I've just ordered 2 Pottery Barn Cameron rolled arm sofas. I've really enjoyed the sofa and love seat I have but wanted something updated t... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Karla Betterton startede en diskussion
Pottery Barn sodas - I've just ordered 2 rolled arm Cameron sofas from Pottery Barn in oatmeal textured linen cotton. I have enjoyed my sofa and love seat for 16... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    24 kommentarer
Karla Betterton startede en diskussion
Granite - What is the name of this granite?
    1 kommentar
Karla Betterton startede en diskussion
Drapery Rod - Where can I get the drapery rod?
    1 kommentar
Karla Betterton startede en diskussion
Window Treatments - Where did you get the window treatments?
    1 kommentar