8 indlæg
csmmlc startede en diskussion
which light bulbs - I am using these lights over a kitchen island. https://mitzi.com/Product/H709701L-AGB/TWH  The specs call for E26 25Watt bulbs. I also hav... Læs mere
    Kommentar
csmmlc startede en diskussion
bathroom with wall mounted faucets - Please help with measurements for my master bath. Builders wants me to make a mock up of how everything should be installed and is working o... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
csmmlc startede en diskussion
island pendants - I am looking at pendant lights for a kitchen island. The kitchen has high ceilings (10' with sloped cathedral higher than that) with adjusta... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
csmmlc startede en diskussion
Beginning home design - We are beginning the design process for a beachfront home in the Bahamas. The lot is 150 ft wide and the goal is to have all the focus on th... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
csmmlc startede en diskussion
wet room dimension - I'm thinking of a wet room for my master bath. This is my layout so far. My question is, how far should the shower heads be from the vanity ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
csmmlc startede en diskussion
trying to identify granite - Does anyone recognize this granite? I'm buying a used kitchen and this is the granite but I will probably need more for the new layout.
    2 kommentarer
csmmlc startede en diskussion
bathroom countertop materials - I am redoing my master bathroom. I have a 6.5' counter with sink that I will be replacing. I would like to put in a larger sink, with a max ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
csmmlc startede en diskussion
bathroom countertop materials - I am redoing my master bathroom. I have a 6.5' counter with sink that I will be replacing. I would like to put in a larger sink, with a max ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar