45 indlæg
cxg2 startede en diskussion
side yard design inspiration needed - I ‘d love any ideas to make this side yard more appealing… a screen to block the car at the end, rocks and planting areas, other? Any ideas... Læs mere
    24 kommentarer
cxg2 startede en diskussion
Blank slate--help make a design statement on this wall! - Hi, some friends just bought a condo and are going to remodel, I'm trying to help them and told them about HOUZZ. This is the wall in livin... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
cxg2 startede en diskussion
Hall bath dilemma - Hi everyone, we ended up buying a house in Seattle afterall... It was completely and newly remodeled so I've been reluctant to make changes,... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    78 kommentarer
cxg2 startede en diskussion
Ideas for a small backyard? - We have a deck and a small backyard...looking for ideas to make this corner pretty and useable...something to cover the retaining wall, a fo... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
cxg2 startede en diskussion
how do you secure to wall? - Does this have self stick on back or is it heavy and requires nails?
    Kommentar
cxg2 startede en diskussion
Jetson's kitchen--help! - Ok Houzzer's, I've got a challenge for you, Will be replacing the appliances but not the cabinets or countertops--please help me pick out... Læs mere
    80 kommentarer
cxg2 startede en diskussion
Update color palette for kitchen with cherry cabinets? - Hi, I want to update the wall colors to a lighter neutral in my kitchen. Cabinets are cherry, wood floor, dark granite counters. Open, wit... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
cxg2 startede en diskussion
Hi, I want to update the colors in my open kitchen--cherry cabinets, wood floor, granite counters...any ideas on a lighter neutral that woul... Læs mere
    Kommentar
cxg2 startede en diskussion
How many different woods can I use in my open concept house? - I have an open concept contemporary/casual beach house. I just bought a whitish-distressed wood long low bookcase. Will it blend okay with... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
cxg2 startede en diskussion
Which color fire glass should we use in our fireplace? - Hi, my husband and I can't agree...please help us decide! We have a fireplace in our summer (retirement) house. The color scheme is white w... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...