4 indlæg
Brandon startede en diskussion
What is a dried New Mexico Chile? Substitute? - I need to know if there are any other names for New Mexico Chiles. I need that or even a substitute that I can dry and use for a canned ench... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Brandon startede en diskussion
New ball book enchilada sauce recipe - Can anyone tell me if there were directions for using quart jars with this recipe in the new ball book(2016 edition)?: https://www.freshpres... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Brandon startede en diskussion
Is canned asparagus any good? - Hello all. I planted planted 300 feet of asparagus a couple years ago so next year I'll be harvesting, a lot. I'm hoping someone will tell m... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Brandon startede en diskussion
Where to buy Copper Beech? - Hello I'm in western New York state and am looking to buy a copper beech tree - fagus sylvatica 'cuprea'. I want the version more copper in ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer