76 indlæg
Dana startede en diskussion
How to reduce height of 'Leonards' antique bed? - I have a fabulous king sized Leonards of New England bed that I love. However, as I've gotten older, it's harder to climb into with the 18&q... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Dana startede en diskussion
Home Baker Replacing Double Wall Oven - Please Rec Brand - I have an 18 month old GE profile that is acting up to the degree we are getting a refund. I'm a baker and use my oven every day for bread. ... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Dana startede en diskussion
Similar tile to Waterworks Ice Water? - My son & DIL are looking for a backsplash tile that give a subtle bit of color in a blue/gray shade. I have used Waterworks ice water ha... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Dana startede en diskussion
Porch sectional sofa - hard cushions. Let's find better ones! - We just finished our screened porch with a wood burning fireplace, and I love it! However, we put a hampton bay Laguna sectional sofa out th... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Dana startede en diskussion
What stone plays well with 'Super White Dolomite'? - We are installing Super White Dolomite in our kitchen and as an after-thought, had a buter's pantry cabinet made, which is in a little alcov... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Dana startede en diskussion
Can you ID a rug similar to this one? - This is my inspiration pic, it's from Amber Lewis designs. I need a 9x12 rug and my price can be flexible depending. So many rugs are actual... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Dana startede en diskussion
Old Issue With Latex Rug Backing - Is It Resolved? - I was just reading some very old comments on other sites about smelling rugs with improperly cured latex, mainly PB rugs. Making people sick... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Dana startede en diskussion
Rugs in a Large Bedroom? - We are building and the main bedroom is 15'1" x 20' 1". We have a king bed, side tables and 2 antique chest of drawers. How exact... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Dana startede en diskussion
Closet Systems: Is this a DIY you regretted? - New build. I've gotten quotes from the container store elfa and modular closets. They both have DIY pricing. Big difference. If you did thi... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Dana startede en diskussion
Garage Locking Tiles- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, The Best - We have a new build and will be moving in next month. We HAD planned to epoxy the floor. My best friend had an epoxied floor, done by profe... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...