9 indlæg
dandrohan startede en diskussion
What finish should I choose for kitchen faucet? - I am installing new counter tops and hardware and chose a dark silestone counter. I am also integrating the sink with the silestone and wond... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dandrohan startede en diskussion
Fireplace - Are you guys going to alleviate everyone's desperate curiosity about these tiles? Striking fireplace, would love to know how I might recrea... Læs mere
5 synes godt om    1 kommentar
dandrohan startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
dandrohan startede en diskussion
Sky light or not? - I have my heart set on a sky light for my interior kitchen in order to get natural light. The space between the ceiling and the roof is roug... Stem nu
    2 kommentarer    14 stemmer
dandrohan startede en diskussion
Is it ok to mix lighting finishes? I would love to do this aweso e cast iron industrial chandelier piece over breakfast table and brushed ni... Læs mere
    Kommentar
dandrohan startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
dandrohan startede en diskussion
Lighting and hardware - Is It ok to mix lighting finishes a little? I would love to do this awesome cast iron industrial chandelier piece over breakfast nook table ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dandrohan startede en diskussion
Swapping light fixtures - We just purchased gorgeous home that has a very classic exterior and layout but is dressed with very contemporary/modern light fixtures and ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar