11 indlæg
Danette startede en diskussion
Large cupboards - Can you please tell me the dimensions of the large cupboards, specifically the width of the cupboards, thanks so much
    Kommentar
Danette startede en diskussion
Dimensions of large cupboards - Hi, I love your laundry, could you please tell me the dimensions of the large cupboards, specifically the width of each door, thanks so much
    1 kommentar
Danette startede en diskussion
Paint Colours - Could you please tell me the brand and colour of the paint used, thanks
    2 kommentarer
Danette startede en diskussion
What benchtop is this? - Could you please tell me the brand and colour of this benchtop, it's gorgeous, thanks
    2 kommentarer
Danette startede en diskussion
Exterior Colours - Can you please tell the colours used on the exterior and the roof colour, thanks
    Kommentar
Danette startede en diskussion
Kitchen Cabinet Colours - Can you please tell the colour of the cabinets, thanks
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Danette startede en diskussion
Colours - I love the colours of this kitchen, can you please tell the different colours of the walls, benchtop material and colour and cabinet colours... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Danette startede en diskussion
Gorgeous Kitchen - I absolutely love this kitchen, it's stunning. Can you please give me the dimensions of the L shaped island and the colour/product used for... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Danette startede en diskussion
Dimensions of Bench top - I love the idea of the raised bench top which hides the sink, can you please give me the dimensions of the entire benchtop, thanks so much
    1 kommentar
Danette startede en diskussion
Need help with Kitchen design??? - I have designed my kitchen with everything I want in it, except there's something about it that doesn't look right. If you had this space to... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...