4 indlæg
Dee T startede en diskussion
casing or lack of casing bothering me - Had a little miscommunication with contractor and he's long gone, but I realized that I was thinking the window would be cased. Do I just le... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Dee T startede en diskussion
help with grout decision black tile - Should we go with dark charcoal grout color (as shown in sample pic) or a lighter grout (haven't sampled yet)? I don't mind the imperfection... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Dee T startede en diskussion
Need help figuring out how to make a lamp from the UK work in US. - I bought some sconces from the UK knowing I would need to figure out how to switch out a bayonet fitting for an Edison fitting but now I'm s... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Dee T startede en diskussion
Two 25" wide mirrors too cramped above 72" vanity with 3 sconces? - Planning out a bathroom remodel. Going to get a 72" vanity, it will butt up to the wall and the other side will butt up next to the gla... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer