8 indlæg
darg startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
darg startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
darg startede en diskussion
Name of the shower wall tile - Can you tell me the name of the shower wall tile. It would go perfectly in my bathroom remodel. Thank you.
    1 kommentar
darg startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
darg startede en diskussion
Need help matching bianco romano granite with another granite color. - I've added new cabinets in my kitchen and want to match the new countertops with the bianco romano granite that I have. I'm not having any ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
darg startede en diskussion
backsplash - I have a u-shaped kitchen with granite countertops and a 5" matching granite backsplash. I have added additional base cabinets (9 ft) by ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
darg startede en diskussion
Need help with backsplash - I have granite countertops with 5" granite backsplash in my work area. Do I have to continue that 5" backsplash over to my built-in buffet ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer