6 indlæg
Debby Bellody startede en diskussion
Sold Out? - Does it mean that they are NEVER available again, or just not available for this sale?
    Kommentar
Debby Bellody startede en diskussion
House plans - Where can I get the house plans or floor plan for this house? Is it a custom design? I love the outside of the house and would be interest... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Debby Bellody startede en diskussion
Counter tops - What is the color of the granite on the counters? It looks black?
    1 kommentar
Debby Bellody startede en diskussion
What is the name of counters on this project? Is it a marble or a gr - I am looking for a light granite or marble to use in my kitchen as I too have dark cabinets and I want to keep the kitchen from becoming g t... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Debby Bellody startede en diskussion
    Kommentar