16 indlæg
Phyllis Carson startede en diskussion
Love the rug! Please tell me where I can buy it? - I live in Austin. Can you tell me where you purchased the rug? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Phyllis Carson startede en diskussion
Love the rug in the entry- where can I purchase one? - Would like to buy a rug like the one in the entry- please tell me where I can purchase one- thanks!
    Kommentar
Phyllis Carson startede en diskussion
Love the rug! - where did you buy it? - Can you please tell me where you bought the rug?
    Kommentar
Phyllis Carson startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Phyllis Carson startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Phyllis Carson startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Phyllis Carson startede en diskussion
3 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Phyllis Carson startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Phyllis Carson startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...