6 indlæg
dcplat startede en diskussion
How to hang? - Can I mount this either up or down?
    Kommentar
dcplat startede en diskussion
Dimable? - Can this light be dimmed??
    Kommentar
dcplat startede en diskussion
On/Off Switch? - Can I turn this off and on at the fixture?? or do I have to use a wall switch?
    2 kommentarer
dcplat startede en diskussion
Sinks? - There is a counter in the $1360 option, but does it have sinks? The description was rather vague and there were no top angle pictures as in... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dcplat startede en diskussion
HOW MANY PIECES? - This is shown with vanity, 2 cabinets, and 2 mirrors? What's included? Countertop?? Sinks?? Doesn't say in specifications or description... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dcplat startede en diskussion
Is there any soundproofing on the bottom of this sink? - I am told that copper sinks can be noisy if there is no soundproofing? is there some buffer gasket under the sink?
    1 kommentar