562 indlæg
dcsteg startede en diskussion
Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Golden Pillar' . - I now have 4 cultivars for my small garden. Picea a. 'Gold Drift', Pinus b. 'Al Johnson' and Pinus s. 'Stowe Pillar'.
2 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
dcsteg startede en diskussion
Thuja o. 'Gold Drop'. - One of the best for winter time color.
8 synes godt om    16 kommentarer
dcsteg startede en diskussion
I am running out of color. Time to retire. - I have a buyer when I am ready to sell. Could be awhile.
2 synes godt om    15 kommentarer
dcsteg startede en diskussion
Picea abies 'Frohburg'. - Picea abies 'Frohburg'. A compact weeping grower. Good for a focal point conifer with limited growing space. If I had the room, which I don'... Læs mere
7 synes godt om    14 kommentarer
dcsteg startede en diskussion
Pinus strobus 'Stowe Piller'. - A slow-growing cultivar with a narrow columnar form. A welcome improvement over the old variety 'Fastigiata'. Thin needles are green. Prefer... Læs mere
7 synes godt om    8 kommentarer
dcsteg startede en diskussion
Cedrus libani var. atlantica 'Horstmann' - Many cedars have bright blue foliage, but this is one of the best. A fairly narrow and upright tree that is quite slow-growing. An introduct... Læs mere
6 synes godt om    1 kommentar
dcsteg startede en diskussion
Cedrus deodara 'Blue Snake. - A peculiar growing cultivar. A prostrate grower by nature. Very hard to photograph so I darkened background to emphasize limb structure. You... Læs mere
5 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
dcsteg startede en diskussion
Early morning. - Sunrise a special time to catch photos. You have to be quick.
3 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
dcsteg startede en diskussion
A few more.. - More random color.
4 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
dcsteg startede en diskussion
Color anyone! - If it's cloudy and dreary at your place like it is here maybe a little color is in order. If not enjoy anyway.
9 synes godt om    38 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...