9 indlæg
dearprue startede en diskussion
Depth--as measured from the ceiling - Is it true that this hangs thirty-three inches down from the ceiling??? These measurements don't seem right. Please let me know how far down... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dearprue startede en diskussion
What kind of bulb and can a dimmer be used? - I'm interested in using LED or incandescent bulbs...please advise.
    1 kommentar
dearprue startede en diskussion
What kind of bulbs does this take? - And is the entire fixture just 2' wide?
    1 kommentar
dearprue startede en diskussion
Bulb & rod length & dimmer - Hi, What kind of bulb does this take? Can it be dimmed. Also, how adjustable is the rod?
    1 kommentar
dearprue startede en diskussion
Can the rod be cut or shortened? I only want it about 10" - Please respond....I am trying to make a purchase here! I want to buy three of these and need them to be between 8 and 10 inches (rod).
    1 kommentar
dearprue startede en diskussion
rod - Can the rod be shortened? I need only about 8" of rod (the hanging function). Please reply. Thank you.
    Kommentar
dearprue startede en diskussion
Can this cord/rod be shortened? - Feiss P1261ORB URBAN RENEWAL
    Kommentar
dearprue startede en diskussion
What kind of bulb does this light take - Savoy House Sutton Place Mini pendant
    1 kommentar
dearprue startede en diskussion
Can this kind of bulb be used with a dimmer switch? - Also, can other types of bulbs be used or just the edison bulb?
    1 kommentar