6 indlæg
Deb Cagigal startede en diskussion
Flooring!! - Can you tell me how you did the floor? Colors and items/details involved?
    Kommentar
Deb Cagigal startede en diskussion
Walls...shiplap? - Walls look great too. We are remodeling our old garage and have cedar rafters that we left exposed. Now what to do with the walls and floor.... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Deb Cagigal startede en diskussion
Love the floor - Can you tell me how it's made...created...I should say!
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Deb Cagigal startede en diskussion
Driveway - Can you tell me how you created the driveway with the colors and what you used? Looks great!
    Kommentar
Deb Cagigal startede en diskussion
Cement floor - Can you tell us about the floor? How did you do it?
    1 kommentar
Deb Cagigal startede en diskussion
Door Table/Counter - I painted a solid wood door that I had extra from a basement remodel. I need to apply a finish over it that will be sturdy and can by clean... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer