24 indlæg
debiuc startede en diskussion
what is the name of the grey tile? And the name of the long black tile - I would like to find the grey trim tile as well as the longer black subway tile. Love the design.
    1 kommentar
debiuc startede en diskussion
Kids bathroom idea - Can you tell me who makes the decorative trim tiles. I'd like to see if they have it available in other colors! Great house!
    Kommentar
debiuc startede en diskussion
This is a magnificent farm and property! - The family has done a wonderful job of renovating and blending new with old. It looks like it's all been there forever. And I hope the sib... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
debiuc startede en diskussion
This is a magnificent farm and property! - The family has done a wonderful job of renovating and blending new with old. It looks like it's all been there forever. And I hope the sib... Læs mere
    Kommentar
debiuc startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
debiuc startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
debiuc startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
debiuc startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
debiuc startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...