12 indlæg
debiweb startede en diskussion
SCREEN - Do you have phantom screens? If not what type of system did you use? Beautiful.
    2 kommentarer
debiweb startede en diskussion
Size - Searched the web and this is the greatest outdoor space I have found! What is the size and what type screen system did you use? Thanks for... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
debiweb startede en diskussion
Rugs - Where do you get the beautiful rugs? Just a beautiful space!
2 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
debiweb startede en diskussion
Such a lovely area. Where can I obtain this unique table? Thanks so much.
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
debiweb startede en diskussion
How tall is your wrought iron guard rail to the stairs...beautiful, by the way!
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
debiweb startede en diskussion
I love everything about this beautiful room! Where did you purchase the miniature leather saddle? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
debiweb startede en diskussion
The sconces are so unique, where did you obtain them. Thanks!
    4 kommentarer
debiweb startede en diskussion
I REALLY LOVE THE SCONCES ON THE FIREPLACE. WHAT COMPANY ARE THEY FROM? THANKS!
    1 kommentar
debiweb startede en diskussion
Where did the Great Refrigerator appliance Pulls come from. The entire kitchen is a dream!
    3 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...