25 indlæg
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
countertop product - What is the name of the countertop material?
    Kommentar
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
stair railing material - What material is used?
    1 kommentar
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
Recliner? - Does this lie flat?
    1 kommentar
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
Wall Color - What color paint was used on the walls?
    Kommentar
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
Paint Color - I love the color of the walls. What is the paint brand and color used?
    Kommentar
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
Professional needed tampa fl area. - Hello, I am searching for a professional that can help build a fireplace/tv surround on a tall wall. Wall is 18ft. I have attached a photo... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
TRAVERTINE PAVER INSTALLATION FOR POOL DECK - Can anybody recommend an installer that can do french pattern travertine install on a pool deck in the Tampa/St.Pete/Brandon Area? We are st... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Deborah Murphy startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...