12 indlæg
decseeker startede en diskussion
Available as bench cushion? - I need a roughly 40” bench cushion, and this sage/cream stripe is exactly what I’m looking for! Thanks.
    Kommentar
decseeker startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
decseeker startede en diskussion
Where did the bath vanity come from? - Very elegant and functional. The entire bath design looks like it would fit my needs very well. Is the vanity one that can be ordered/purcha... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
decseeker startede en diskussion
Source of the door? - I have a very small covered porch, so I’m looking for a door with lights in it instead of sidelights or over-door lights. Is this model of d... Læs mere
    Kommentar
decseeker startede en diskussion
Available in 3- or 4-light version? - For bath vanity light over mirror. Thank you.
    1 kommentar
decseeker startede en diskussion
Source of space heater in corner - Very nice heater on stand in a corner. My smaller sunroom could accommodate that. Where did that come from? Thanks very much.
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
decseeker startede en diskussion
Beautiful flooring. Is that tumbled tile? - The style and colors are perfect for what I'd like to do with my sunroom. Details? Thanks very much.
    Kommentar
decseeker startede en diskussion
Fence source? - Really like the style of the fence. What material is it? Painted? Stained? Thank you.
    3 kommentarer
decseeker startede en diskussion
Are these cabinets available commercially? - Would love to copy this in my master bath.
    Kommentar
decseeker startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...