5 indlæg
deed766 startede en diskussion
Should I paint the gutter black? - I made some changes to my home this season and replaced windows to black windows, replaced front door to black front door, and replaced the ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
deed766 startede en diskussion
Replace cabinets or repaint? - Purchased a house that has a lot of weird colors throughout home. My primary issues is the kitchen and bathrooms. I want to fully renova... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    88 kommentarer
deed766 startede en diskussion
Too much marble? - Purchased house with bathrooms that have too much colorful marble tiles . What should I do?
    26 kommentarer
deed766 startede en diskussion
Interested in the chandelier - Can you please send me the pricing of this chandelier to my email deed766@gmail.com
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
deed766 startede en diskussion
Hate the floors - Purchasing a house that has granite floors throughout first floor except living room. In the living room, it has light color wood floors. ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer