11 indlæg
dent85 startede en diskussion
Lampshade - Can additional lampshades be ordered in a larger size?
    Kommentar
dent85 startede en diskussion
Lamp shade - What is the size of the lampshade? Also, Can the lampshade be purchased in other sizes? Thanks!
    Kommentar
dent85 startede en diskussion
Lamp size - Do you make this lamp in a smaller size?
    1 kommentar
dent85 startede en diskussion
Lamp shade? - What is the size of the lampshade?
    Kommentar
dent85 startede en diskussion
Lamp shade - I think this lamp would pair nicely with another lamp in my living room however I would like to have matching shades. Can I purchase this sa... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dent85 startede en diskussion
Lamp question - I love this lamp. What are the dimensions of the lamp shade? Also, can another lampshade be purchased to go on an existing lamp? Thanks, Cat... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dent85 startede en diskussion
Mom's Vintage Chairs - Hello everyone! My mother died a few years ago, and I am slowly going through her house to decide on pieces to keep or sell. These chairs we... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
dent85 startede en diskussion
Curb appeal - What are the shrubs on the right under the window and the bright yellow plants. Do you think drift roses would work in this landscape?
    Kommentar
dent85 startede en diskussion
Fireplace wall - Did you ever consider a built-in on left side for the tv? I like the tv chest and am struggling with this design decision in my living room.... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
dent85 startede en diskussion
Beautiful built-in! - What's to the left of the fireplace?
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...