6 indlæg
designmuse startede en diskussion
Vermont white granite - Where in the DC metro area did you get Vermont white granite? I have been to many suppliers and have not heard of this granite. It looks li... Læs mere
    Kommentar
designmuse startede en diskussion
Countertops - Can you provide info on countertop material? Marble, quartzite, granite?
    1 kommentar
designmuse startede en diskussion
What make is the hardware? - Hardware details please? Thx.
    4 kommentarer
designmuse startede en diskussion
Backsplash for Ella countertops - Trying to find backsplash that will go with Ella countertops. Can you provide info on these backsplash tiles? Thanks.
    11 kommentarer
designmuse startede en diskussion
Headboard Help - Okay, fellow Houzzers -- I need opinions on a headboard or bed for a master bedroom. I have several ideas already so, don't peak at my idea... Læs mere
    24 kommentarer
designmuse startede en diskussion
Anymore ideas for finishing up this front door update? - Recently had house painted, added new door knockers and urns to front door area. Also, since picture, I have added kick plates in same fini... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer