109 indlæg
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
Swamp Milkweed Seeds or cuttings - Hello Gardenwebbers & Houzz people, I have an area on the edge of a pond that is very wet and would love to be able to grow swamp milkwe... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
Swamp Milkweed Seeds or cuttings - Hello Gardenwebbers & Houzz people, I have an area on the edge of a pond that is very wet and would love to be able to grow swamp milkwe... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
Hardly Any Blossoms On Saucer Magnolia in 2023 (worried) - Hello GardenWebbers and Houzz Folks, I have a 30' tall pink saucer Magnolia in Zone 5 (Central MA) that has performed magnificently and rel... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
Clary Sage - Anyone growing this beauty? - Hey G Webbers, I just returned from a long-postponed (2-1/2 years) trip to Croatia. (Thanks, Covid.) While there, I found a garden with s... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
Terrific Gardening Movie - Hello Fellow Gardeners, Yesterday I watched a movie called The Gardener on Amazon Prime. It's about a garden created over 75 years called Le... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    1 kommentar
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
A gardening movie to blow your mind - Hello Fellow Gardeners, Yesterday I watched a movie called The Gardener on Amazon Prime. It's about a garden created over 75 years called L... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
Overwintering gazanias in Zone 5. - Hello Gardenwebbers now Houzz, I have about 10 lovely gazanias that are still blooming now with 4" brightly colored daisy-like blooms i... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
Anyone growing Helenium on this forum? - Hi, If you're ,growing Helenium, can you talk a little about it please. What I've read is that it would be at home in a moisture-retentive ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
Snakeroot, Bugbane and Cimifuga - Hi GWebbers, I've heard that Snakeroot, Bugbane and Cimifuga all are good plants to put in a very moisture-retentive soil. Can anyone who h... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
dfaustclancy startede en diskussion
Soaking lily bulb in very diluted bleach solution - Hello G-Webbers, I received a beautiful tall lily in a garden swap but can see that it has been totally infested with red lily leaf beetle... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...