5 indlæg
Diane Baum startede en diskussion
plantation shutters? - I been wanting plantation shutters, I live in southern ca . So I finally ordered them . Now I’m looking around magazines and photo here and ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Diane Baum startede en diskussion
Faux paint and hand painted walls, keep or paint? I feel it's a bit d - I feel it's a bit dated, my husband still loves it, so ur all need to settle the question! I want a soft butter color. Keeping the picture,... Læs mere
    22 kommentarer
Diane Baum startede en diskussion
What to do - Going to become a dining ,need help as to what to do,
    2 kommentarer
Diane Baum startede en diskussion
New stone on surround. Kept white or paint? - Just added the ledge stone surround to family room's fireplace. I'm going to paint the brass black. Not sure if I should leave the mantle ... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Diane Baum startede en diskussion
To glaze or not to glaze, that is the question - World' smallest bathroom with a tub 5 by 6.5. I have to leave this tub, but after removing the doors, which I'm not putting back( I'll use ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer