10 indlæg
dilzy startede en diskussion
Decision between Miele and Jura superautomatics - Hello, we're looking at freestanding superautomatic coffee machines and have been interested in Miele and Jura. Any pros and cons and recomm... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
dilzy startede en diskussion
Can you help me identify this cabinet style? - I'm in love with inset cabinets but saw this overlay style that might be easier on the wallet. It seems to be full overlay but the stiles ar... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dilzy startede en diskussion
Wolf built in coffee machine - I'm in superautomatic coffee machine heaven (hell) and trying to compare all the pros and cons of what's on the market. I see the new genera... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dilzy startede en diskussion
Wolf microwave drawer as warming drawer? - I'm planning on getting a microwave drawer and a warming drawer, until I saw the Wolf microwave can keep food warm for 99 minutes. If you ha... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
dilzy startede en diskussion
Panel-ready washer and dryer - Hello! Cross posting this on the laundry room forum as well. I need a (preferably) stackable washer and dryer in the mud room, and would lov... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
dilzy startede en diskussion
Panel-ready washer and dryer - Hello! Cross posting this on the appliance forum as well. I need a (preferably) stackable washer and dryer in the mud room, and would love t... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
dilzy startede en diskussion
Why are convection steam ovens so small? - I have my eyes set on the Wolf CSO and trying to justify the price, I just wish it weren't so small! It's the biggest on the market from wha... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
dilzy startede en diskussion
What brand prefinished hardwood floors for new build? - Our family owned home building business has been installing site finished oak. My husband is considering changing to prefinished for ease of... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
dilzy startede en diskussion
Spice pullout by commercial range - not ideal? - Quick question before we finalize cabinet detail layout. Most spice pullouts I see are installed right next to the range. Doesn't the high h... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
dilzy startede en diskussion
New build - kitchen layout - Hello GW! I'd like to start by thanking everyone who posts here for the invaluable info and tips that have helped us so far. I'm a longtime ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer