13 indlæg
diveval startede en diskussion
Buddah’s Hand Tree - Very Happy with my Buddahs hand tree. After 26 months, harvested the first one on May and prepared one part Candied and the other part dipp... Læs mere
4 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
diveval startede en diskussion
My Yen ben Hates me! - I have a Yen Ben lemon (maybe Lisbon) that hates me. It is potted on plastic pot and outside all year around. I live in Antigua Guatemala so... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
diveval startede en diskussion
Is this a Ponderosa Lemon? - I just bought a piece of land with some citrus tree including two with these big green limes, the fruit is somehow dry in the inside and sme... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
diveval startede en diskussion
Re-potting when full blooming - I need to re-pot my 2 Yen ben lemons (like Lisbon lemon). Can you guys tell me if I can do it now that has lots of flowers and +/- 15 lemons... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
diveval startede en diskussion
Germination Advise: Kaffir Lime seeds from thailand - My kaffir lime (makrut) seeds have arrived!!!! A friend brought them from Thailand. I know a tree will take many years to fruit but I wil... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
diveval startede en diskussion
Can I re-pot in a slighty smaller pot? - I received as a gift this kumquat yeterday, it has been growing in a plastic bag with soil of 9.75" diamater by 10" hight. The tre... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
diveval startede en diskussion
Kaffir Lime / makrut lime seeds - Hi! Does anyone has kaffir lime seeds willing to sell and send me to Florida?I bougth 2 packs from ebay and also some friend gave me 2 lime... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
diveval startede en diskussion
Spidermites attack and brown sap - I had been away from my kumquat tree for 6 weeks and Today I found out a terrible spider mite infestation and brown sap (resin) coming from ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
diveval startede en diskussion
help me identify this mandarin - Hi, I have had this neglected citus for a long time, and recently I decided to repot it and fertilize it. It turns out it is a mandarin, any... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
diveval startede en diskussion
Variegated Lemon trouble with leaves - Hi, the leaves on my variegated lemon are curly , the little tree is not growing and there is a weird "thing" in the union of the ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...