5 indlæg
Kirsten F startede en diskussion
Airstone??? - Hello everyone! Anyone used Airstone for interior projects like a kitchenisland? Tips/tricks/suggestions greatly appreciated!
    Kommentar
Kirsten F startede en diskussion
Picked flooring & cabinets now what? - I have chosen Armstong Architectural remnant flooring in old barnwood..cabinets are coconut with grey stone glaze and island in appaloosa (r... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Kirsten F startede en diskussion
Picked flooring..now what? - I choose Armstong architectural remnants flooring in old barnwood, greys and white. What do I do for a kitchen table or end tables/coffee ta... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Kirsten F startede en diskussion
Exterior colours/options - We are adding onto our house and our vinyl siding will remain white..our new shingles are charcoal grey, pretty much black and I am now curi... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Kirsten F startede en diskussion
Flooring in mud room - What is the flooring in this entryway?
    Kommentar