22 indlæg
donnaing startede en diskussion
Short rods - I have 4 windows in my sunroom that are together. I want to hang one drapery panel on each side. I don't want Long Rod going across window. ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
donnaing startede en diskussion
Too much of one color - In a new-build I painted living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom spiced vinegar. There is just too much of this color. Wanted to do a ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
donnaing startede en diskussion
need help with kitchen chairs - I have dark brown leather Parsons chairs in my kitchen And I would like a change.I have looked at the kosas Rattan chairs from Overstock.Sor... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
donnaing startede en diskussion
gable pediments - Does anyone have gable pediments? I don't want to go too big or small. Roof pitch is 7/12. House is a rancher. 3 peaks. The one I am concern... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
donnaing startede en diskussion
basement poles - My basement was just finished and walls are a tan. 3 poles have been boxed out to look like columns. Trim in basement is white . Should colu... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
donnaing startede en diskussion
hardware help - Can I use rod hardware on upper kitchen cabiners with cup hardware on bottom. Brushed chrome. I think it looks fine but I read that the rods... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
donnaing startede en diskussion
cell blind color - Getting ready to install cell shades. Need advise as to color. Walls are medium gold and window trim, baseboards and fire place mantel are w... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
donnaing startede en diskussion
sofa quality - Found a tufted back sofa I love but the brand concerns me. Does anyone have a craftmaster sofa and are you happy with the quality?
    Kommentar
donnaing startede en diskussion
molding on baseboard - Should you have quarter round on bottom of baseboard? I have hardwoods and builder only installed baseboard.
    3 kommentarer
donnaing startede en diskussion
backsplash ideas - Picked venetian gold granite that does have alot of gold, brown and black. Actual color is amber yellow but not real popular everywhere. Any... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...