6 indlæg
Donna Redman startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Donna Redman startede en diskussion
I really, really love this project. - Everything works so beautifully together: the different floor materials, the beautiful library, the fantastic dining table and these wonder... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Donna Redman startede en diskussion
What are the floor made of? - I noticed the design is the same as the fence, is it the same material? I really love how they both look. Is the material/look easily availa... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Donna Redman startede en diskussion
Floor finishes. - What paint and other materials were used to finish the mural floor so that it would stand up to wear and tear?
    Kommentar
Donna Redman startede en diskussion
Floor finishes - How is this floor finished?
    Kommentar
Donna Redman startede en diskussion
Artwork - What is the name of the artist whose artwork is highlighted here?
    1 kommentar