9 indlæg
dotty01 startede en diskussion
What color is this for the exterior of the house? - I love this color. I am looking to update my home with a gray but not sure what color to pick.
    Kommentar
dotty01 startede en diskussion
What color to paint a modern house in the Pacific NW - I have a more modern house that is large with bronze window frames. I want to paint it a grey color. Andy suggestions. We have a water vi... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
dotty01 startede en diskussion
What color is the outside of this house? - I have a modern house with dark bronze windows and I want a grey to go with it like this. thanks,
    Kommentar
dotty01 startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
dotty01 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
dotty01 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
dotty01 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
dotty01 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
dotty01 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar