17 indlæg
Drew startede en diskussion
Nice stools at the island - Really like the look of these stools - where can I get them? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Drew startede en diskussion
gate latch hardware - I've been looking for a gate latch like this for a while. Where did you find this one? Is it specifically for a gate, because it looks more ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Drew startede en diskussion
What type of flooring this? - I really like the flooring. Is it brick, stone, tile, or something else altogether? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Drew startede en diskussion
More Info on the Flooring Please - This bathroom looks amazing! Tell me more about the flooring. What is it? Who makes it? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Drew startede en diskussion
Small Shower Shelf - I'm really curious about the thin (metal?) shelf on the shower wall. How does it attach to the wall? Does it go on before the tile? Can I fi... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Drew startede en diskussion
Post cap material? - I noticed that the fence posts have caps on them. What material was used for this, and was the reason for using them aesthetics, function or... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Drew startede en diskussion
Faucet info? - I've always liked a bridge faucet, but this is the first modern, clean lined one I've seen. Love it! What is the make and model?
    1 kommentar
Drew startede en diskussion
Kitchen Relocation and Layout Help - This project is the bulk of a 1950's ranch renovation and remodel. I'm doing 95% of the work myself, and have already completed a master bat... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer
Drew startede en diskussion
Kitchen Design/Layout Help - I bought a 1950's single-story home a year ago and am remodeling the kitchen and bathrooms. While the previous owner took great care of the ... Læs mere
    27 kommentarer
Drew startede en diskussion
What sealer did you use on the MLW Stone Squall Slate? - Hello. I'm laying this slate in my bathroom and am wondering what type of sealer that was used on this project to give it such a soft sheen?... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...