4 indlæg
Marco startede en diskussion
Garage Door/Gate Remote Options - Our house a front gate and 2 garage doors. The previous owner had installed a genie receiver to the gate operator so a genie brand 3 button ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Marco startede en diskussion
Upper into open shelving at a corner - I have been scouring Houzz trying to find a picture I have in my head. I have uppers along a wall that will dead end into a 12" blank a... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Marco startede en diskussion
Kitchen Check - Harvey has forced us to remodel our kitchen. We took it down to the studs and have decided to relocate the full size fridge from the right s... Læs mere
    34 kommentarer
Marco startede en diskussion
Need tub ideas - We are being forced into a bottom floor remodel thanks to Harvey. In the master bath we have a drop in tub that is 41"x58" inside... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer